Keeping your home warm and your family healthy can be expensive and sometimes difficult. Our Hitting the Cold Spots Advisors are here to help you keep warm at home and reduce your energy bills.
How we can help*
- Home visits from our Advisors offering advice and practical support.
- Help to access funding, where available, for boiler repairs and replacements. Delivered through trusted ‘Buy With Confidence’ contractors.
- Support with temporary electric heaters if you are without heating.
- Eligibility check for the Warm Home Discount and local energy efficiency schemes.
- Assistance to switch your energy provider or tariff to help you save money on your fuel bills.
- Signposting and referrals for you to other organisations, such as: benefits and debt advice, home safety visits and healthy living services.
*Some of the above services are subject to availability and conditions apply.
Hitting the Cold Spots is funded by Hampshire County Council. Excludes residents in the following unitary authorities: Southampton City Council, Portsmouth City Council, Isle of Wight Council.