Keeping your home warm and your family healthy can be expensive and sometimes difficult. Our Hitting the Cold Spots Advisors are here to help you keep warm at home and reduce your energy bills.
How we can help*
- Home visits from our Advisors offering advice and practical support.
- Support with alternative heating measures (electric oil filled radiators) if you are without heating.
- Help to access funding, where available, for boiler repairs and replacements. Delivered through trusted ‘Buy With Confidence’ contractors.
- Access to small grant support to help cope with winter fuel emergencies.
- Eligibility check for the Warm Home Discount and local energy efficiency schemes.
- Assistance to switch your energy provider or tariff to help you save money on your fuel bills.
- Signposting and referrals for you to other organisations, such as: benefits and debt advice, home safety visits and healthy living services.
*Some of the above services are subject to availability and conditions apply.
Call us free on 0800 804 8601**
**9am-5pm, Mon – Fri. May not be free from mobiles. Call 02380 336172 for landline rates.
Hitting the Cold Spots is funded by Hampshire County Council. The carbon monoxide detectors have been donated by Southern Gas Networks. Excludes residents in the following unitary authorities: Southampton City Council, Portsmouth City Council, Isle of Wight Council.