These are free sessions for community groups and for frontline workers and volunteers supporting Southampton residents who have concerns about their energy bills.
These sessions will:
- Make people aware of the savings that can be made by switching energy tariff or energy company.
- Provide information about help available for people struggling to pay their gas and electricity bills.
- Advise people about how to save money by being more energy efficient.
Book your free place on one of these sessions:
- Monday 29th January 9.30am-11.30am, meeting room at the Environment Centre (14-15 Brunswick Place, Southampton, SO15 2AQ)
- Thursday 15th February 2pm-4pm, meeting room at the Environment Centre (14-15 Brunswick Place, Southampton, SO15 2AQ)
If it is more convenient, we can offer a session at your community group or workplace. This can be arranged for a convenient date and time between January and March 2018 and sessions usually last one to two hours but can be tailored accordingly. If this would be of interest to you, please contact us and we can discuss further.
To find out more or to book your free place contact us:
- Freephone 0800 804 8601
- Local 02380 336 172
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org