Through the Carbon Emission Reduction Obligation (CERO), households are eligible for subsidised cavity wall and loft insulation. The funding is not always available, so contact us
to see if you can access a grant for your home.
If your home is classed as 'hard-to-treat' then you may be eligible for assistance to pay for energy efficiency measures which can be more expensive than standard insulation techniques.
Home owners and private tenants may be eligible for grants for solid wall insulation or hard-to-treat cavity wall insulation if:
- the wall cavity is narrow (less than 50mm)
- the property has more than 3 storeys
- the property has solid walls
- the walls are of a prefabricated or frame construction
- a surveyor assesses the walls as unsuitable for cavity insulation
How to tell if you have a solid wall